Ryan Nowlan Consulting has significant experience in providing planning services at all stages of the planning and development process. Our team have a proven track record of delivering positive planning outcomes for our clients since the company’s inception. We draw upon our wide range of expertise in retail planning, mixed-use development, distressed asset advice and strategic planning to deliver clear and concise problem solving solutions.
Listed below are a variety of planning services that RNC currently offers to its clients:
Distressed Asset Planning Services
- Planning problem solving.
- Planning due diligence.
- Site Resolution Reports & Strategy Advisory Services to receivers and investors.
- Asset Resolution Strategies.
- Planning investigations/certification/compliance.
- Project Management of Distressed Asset work out plans
- Submission and preparation of extension of time planning applications.
- Negotiation of Development Contributions.
- Preparation and management of planning applications.
- Response to further information.
- Negotiation of Development Contributions with Local Authorities upon granting of planning permission.
- Monitoring of Planning Applications for clients.
- Part V Social & Affordable housing negotiations.
Planning Appeal Process
- First Party & Third Party Appeals.
- Response to grounds of Appeals.
- Response to further information request by An Bord Pleanala.
- Representation at Oral Hearings/Expert Witness Capability.
- Development Plan Submissions.
- Local Area Plan Submissions.
- Retail Strategy Submissions.
- Variation to Development Plan Submissions.
- Monitoring of Development Plans/Local Area Plans.
- Submissions made to National, Regional, & Local Policy Documents.
- Development Potential Reports.
- Feasibility Reports.
- Planning Policy Reports.
- Planning Application Reports.
- Planning Compliance Reports.
- Response to Warning Letters.
- Response to Enforcement Proceedings.
If any of the above services do not specifically cater to your exact requirements and needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. We recognise that every asset is unique and requires a tailor made solution so in every instance we review your specific requirements and adopt our products to tackle your specific planning problem.